Gooseberry Jam

After my last success with the blackcurrant jam I decided to have another go.
Having been made redundant recently, I've had to cook, clean and wash, all while my partner goes to work to pay the mortgage. The latest attempt to question my manhood came as a friend suggested I join the Women's Institute. He found that very funny but still took a jar of blackcurrant home with him
Anyway my bread, cake and jam skills are coming along a treat. When I do go back to work I will continue to do all the cooking though I may leave the washing to someone else.

http://www.channel4.com/food/recipes/popular-cuisines/british/gooseberry-jam-recipe_p_1.html

Comments

Cheryl said…
HI Nathan.......sorry to hear about your redundancy. I remember when my husband was made redundant many years ago, difficult times, I wish you well.


Pleased to hear you are still making jam........tastes much better than shop bought....
Interesting blog and beautiful, congratulations!
If you are interested in recipes from Abruzzo (Italy) come to visit me .... I'll wait! Hello Lecoqchante

Popular Posts