I'm back again. Part 2

I intend to post a little more than one update every six years this time.

 The garden's changed a lot in that time, no more cottage garden but grass (how do i convince my cat not to poo on the lawn?) and a big shed.  Photos to follow. My intention this year is grow as much of my own food as I can.  I also now have a quarter of an allotment which I'm sharing with an Auntie. To be honest I think I'm just being used as muscle, to do the digging and weeding.  My little one is getting bigger. Soon he'll be carrying the compost back from the shop.

So far I have sown Peas, Broad Beans and Onions. I have sown the onion sets in trays to give them a head start as I keep hearing on the news the snow's coming.

 I can't wait to get on the allotment and start digging. I love this time of year.

What do you guys grow on your allotments and gardens?

Comments

Popular Posts