Found my login details,πŸ˜‚


So, it’s been a long time. Because I didn’t know my login for Blogger. And I just gave up guessing. Now I found it again I’m going to start blogging more regularly.


So recently I’ve got lots of things delivered for the garden to keep me going through lockdown.  Bark, topsoil, sand and every tool imaginable.

Today I added a good load of compost to the flower beds and topped it off with bark to tidy it up. I've lots of perennials ready to go in but I' keeping them in the greenhouse to grow a bit more first. I picked up some unloved ones from B&Q and potted them on.

I also had a go at trying to sort out my waterlogged lawn. Any advice? I walked over it, spiking it as I went and brushed some sharp sand into the holes. 

Tomorrow I will add some photos. 

Me and my son Archie are going to sell some plants this year. Below is Archie sowing broad beans. We grow so many we always have lots left and those summer ice creams won't pay for themselves. 

Comments

Popular Posts